The IP1602 switch is a control unit that allows access to multiple computers from a single VGA + USB console (keyboard, mouse, and monitor).
One single IP1602 can control up to 16 computers. As many as 8 additional switches can be cascaded to each other, so that up to 256 computers can all be controlled from a single keyboard-monitor-mouse console.
This devices support over IP switches function, user can access the devices using integrated software to manage servers from remote locations. User can operate server in a wide range of action, turning on/off , running application, logging in. These action is recorded into log file for easy check up and investigate.
Cyber View solution offer a wide range connection for different servers in user’s system.
IP1602 DB15 16 Ports Over IP KVM Switch
- Cat6 KVM with 16 ports in 1U. With Over IP Function Integrated.
- Cat6 dongle available for DP, HDMI, DVI-D or VGA video input
- Local console & KVM ports support resolution up to 1920 x 1080
- Multi-platform for PC, server, Blade Server & SUN / MAC
- Port switching via OSD, front button & keyboard hotkeys.
- Multi lingual OSD menu.
- Hot pluggable, no software or drivers required.
- Cascade levels up to 8 KVM switches